Monday, September 19, 2011

Notepad Project

This is my rough sketch for my notepad project. I chose to focus on my photography for this project. I feel the notepad i have sketched below represents my skill as a photographer and also my simple yet unique design abilities. I feel it is important to get your ideas across simply, but without hindering the design(sloppy, messy).
The target audience is me, my photography background.



My thumbnail sketches:




Specs:


.25 margin

5 x 7 inch

Black ink only |.125 bleed

50 sheets per pad

padded

chip board back

Price per pad: 2.50 - 5 cents per page

How long will it take to create the pads: 1 day

What type of file do they need to print the pad: .indd or .pdf

Source for information
PSU printing services

Final Notepad:





My final notepad remained consistent with my rough sketch. I feel the final product turned out how I envisioned it. The thumbnails and rough sketches helped greatly to gather my ideas on paper and help prepare for the final design.
QR Code

What?
QR codes are a way to go beyond just the paper and send the user into interactive media to get a better understanding of what the QR code is representing.

Why?
Its simple. Its easy for the user to scan and arrive at a website, or any type of interactive media that oes more in depth into whatever the QR code is representing.

My QR code:
qrcode

No comments:

Post a Comment