Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Class summary

I never realized the different things you had to do in order for a piece to be properly prepared for printing. I learned about what indesign should be used for, and what it should not be used for. Example: do not re-size images in indesign, and make sure the file is properly saved. I also learned how to make sure the colors on your computer come out the same once printed. You should make sure everything is CMYK, and only use pantone colors. Overall, I learned a significant amount about printing, and I feel much more confident in preparing pieces for print.

One thing I wish we would have gone over more is the image master list, because that is an important part of the class. I also think the first project should be done for participation points, but graded as if it were a real project so the student knows what to do different.

Again, this was a great class and I feel a lot more prepared to be out in he real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment